Catalog Record: The banana men : American mercenaries and | HathiTrust Digital Library
Mutiny on the Bounty. Sapiens A Brief History of Humankind.
- DIA A DIA: PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE (Brazilian Portuguese Livro 1) (Portuguese Edition).
- The Banana Men: American Mercenaries and Entrepreneurs in Central America, 1880-1930.
- o mestre labirinto! você pode encontrar o caminho para sair? (Portuguese Edition)?
- Down the Columbia.
A History of the English-speaking Peoples. Man's Search For Meaning.
Korea Where the American Century Began. Vietnam An Epic Tragedy: The Tailor and the Shipwright. Women to the Front. Item Added: The Banana Men.
View Wishlist. Our Awards Booktopia's Charities. Are you sure you would like to remove these items from your wishlist? See All Customer Reviews.
The Banana Men: American Mercenaries and Entrepreneurs in Central America, 1880-1930
Shop Textbooks. Add to Wishlist. USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly.
- Overcoming Prejudice in the Church.
- Man of Flesh, Man of Spirit II (Lecture on the Book of Job 2);
- Practicing Spanish based on Songs - Canciones 1 (Spanish Edition).
- Counterpoint: An Interactive Family Saga - Volume One!
- You are here:;
- Project MUSE - The Banana Men.
Temporarily Out of Stock Online Please check back later for updated availability. Overview Ambitious entrepreneurs, isthmian politicians, and mercenaries who dramatically altered Central America's political culture, economies, and even its traditional social values populate this lively story of a generation of North and Central Americans and their roles in the transformation of Central America from the late nineteenth century until the onset of the Depression.
Product Details. Ravi Kanbur is the T.
The Banana Men: american Mercenaries and Entrepreneurs in Central America,1880-1930
Lee Professor of World Affairs, the international professor of applied economics and management, and an economics professor at Cornell University. He lives in Ithaca, New York. Lester D. Langley , Thomas D.