Collisions at sea.
Admiralty and Maritime Law Bibliography
Contracts, Maritime. Economic zones Law of the sea. Freedom of the seas. Freight forwarders. Harbors -- Law and legislation. Jurisdiction over ships at sea. Law of the sea. Marine insurance. Maritime law.
Senate House Libraries / Adv Legal
Maritime liens. Merchant marine. Simon Rainey. David Jackson.
Browse more videos
Mark Davis. Francis Rose.
Francesco Berlingieri. Home Contact us Help Free delivery worldwide.
- The Story of the Roman People (Illustrated).
- Powdered Peas and Other Blessings: Life in An Orphanage in Naples, Italy.
- Read Admiralty Jurisdiction and Practice Lloyds Shipping Law Library Ebook Free.
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1.
- Shop by category.
- Account Options.
Free delivery worldwide. Bestselling Series.
Harry Potter. Popular Features.
New Releases. Notify me. Description This book is the definitive work on litigation in the Admiralty Court. It provides a thorough explanation of jurisdiction, practice and procedure and also contains forms and precedents. It deals with several issues not covered elsewhere. The new edition incorporates changes relating to the civil procedure reforms and developments relating to the Merchant Shipping Act Other books in this series.
ISBN 13: 9781843119432
Additional Product Features Dewey Edition. Chapter 1.
- Max George : Amazing Facts YOU Want to Know!.
- You may also be interested in....
- Books - Maritime Law - Research Guides at City University of Hong Kong.
- Die Wünschelrute (German Edition).
Introduction Chapter 2. Admiralty Jurisdiction Chapter 3.
Exercise of Jurisdiction Chapter 4. Procedure in an Admiralty Claim in Rem Chapter 5.