From the derived EAHFM, an expression for the thermal diffusivity tensor in buoyant shear flows is deduced. Furthermore, a turbulent Prandtl number Pr T for each of the three heat flux directions is determined.
These directional Pr T are found to be a function of the gradient Richardson number. Alternatively, a scalar Pr T can be derived; its value is compared with the directional Pr T.
- Complications in Surgery: 2!
- 3.2: Work, Heat, and Internal Energy.
- Türkische Migranten in Deutschland: Wie funktioniert Integration oder nicht? (German Edition).
- Subsidiary documents.
The EASM and EAHFM are used to calculate 2-D homogeneous buoyant shear flows and the results are compared with direct numerical simulation data and other model predictions, where good agreement is obtained. Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF. Skip to main content. Advertisement Hide. An explicit algebraic Reynolds stress and heat flux model for incompressible turbulence: Part II Buoyant flow.
- Advances in Numerical Heat Transfer, Volume 2 - CRC Press Book!
- Philosophers Stone.
- Liam the Piglets Halloween Adventure;
- Thermodynamic processes!
- Clint Eastwood. Zycie po obu stronach kamery!
Authors Authors and affiliations R. Jin T. Article First Online: 26 August This is a preview of subscription content, log in to check access. Adumitroaie, V. AIChE J. Gatski, T. Fluid Mech.
American Institute of Chemical Engineers Journals
Gerz, T. Gibson, M. Heat Mass Transfer 21 , — Google Scholar. Girimaji, S. Fluid Dyn.
Heat Mass Transfer 41 , — Google Scholar. Jacobitz, F. Fluids 10 , — Google Scholar. Flow Turbul. Jin, L.
Services on Demand
Jones, W. Fluids 31 , — Google Scholar. Jongen, T.
- Doomsday Preppers Army Manual of Weapons, Tools, and Equipment.
- Playing Beatie Bow Popular Penguin.
- The Collected Works of Count Rumford, Volume II: Practical Applications of Heat!
- The Banana Men: American Mercenaries and Entrepreneurs in Central America, 1880-1930.
- The Piano.
Nagano, Y. Heat Transfer , — Google Scholar. Publication Date: Research Org. Lane, G. Solar heat storage: Latent heat materials. United States: N. Copy to clipboard. United States.
Other availability. Please see Document Availability for additional information on obtaining the full-text document. Library patrons may search WorldCat to identify libraries that hold this book. LinkedIn Pinterest Tumblr.